Followers

Friday 22 October 2010

AT last

Well I've finally managed to get back here ;o)  I have been making one or two cards and thought I'd share them here.  The first one then is using a stamp from the amazing Sheena Douglass.  It is from the Bah Humbug plate and uses the tudor street image.  I really like this card all done in tones of brown. 


I used walnut stain distress ink for the image which is on watercolour card so I could pull the colour out.  The whole image is sprayed with Crafter's Companion irridescent glitter spray.  The easel card has the holly image from the same stamp plate embossed with the 'WOW' clear Hologram powder also by Sheena.  The lace and flowers are from  Wild Orchid Crafts .  I hope yuo like this card as much as I do.  I also have the new Little Bit Sketchy series of stamps by Sheena which I am going to play with over the weekend so will post some piccies when I've done some cards.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment