Followers

Saturday 2 October 2010

Back again

Still not making my Christmas cards and I really do need to start but I still feel pretty groggy.  I have got pictures though of the sling bag that I made.  I bought it as a ready to go kit from Hamble and Jemima who are a great company who sell these kits.  I received the pattern, the material and the buttons and the pop studs and just had to cut it all out then sew it all up.

There are poppers which mean you can have the handle longer or shorter depending on your mood ;o)
I've also been having a bit of a play with the Tim Holtz tattered florals Sissix dies and have made some flowers which aren't too bad for a first try.  Here are a couple for you to look at.



They both started out as white card but I sprayed the larger of the two with lilac and then toffee 'that special touch of' mica spray and the smaller one with silver and warm gold spray. 
Well I promise that tomorrow I am going to make some cards no matter how I am feeling LOL.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment