Followers

Thursday 11 November 2010

Christmas cards!

Well I have been making a few Christmas cards although not as many as I should have! Anyway I thought I would post a couple here to see what you think.  I am mad at the moment on Squiggles stamps and I have used Miss Evie heartwarming and Miss Evie Winter lots ( they were ones I got free thanks to winning the blog challenge last month) So I have done a variation on a theme a couple of times - which I tend to do if I am loving an image and the cards I have made with it. So here we go;


These two cards were made with some papers that I got free with one of the magazines - green and pink - a little different for Xmas but I think these look quite sweet.
 I used copics to colour Miss Evie and on this one used poinsettias from Wild Orchid Crafts and just tinted them with an inkpad so they would blend.  The crystal stem is alos from WOC. 

This is a similar card but using paper roses from WOC .  I was a bit dubious about these colours but was generally pleased with the way they turned out in the end.
I'll post the next piccies in a different blog post or this one will stretch on forever LOL.
Back in a minute
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment