Followers

Thursday 18 November 2010

More Christmas cards

Well I have made some more cards but need to make a load more - I am meant to be doing a craft sale on the 4th December but my mother has somehow managed to sell most of the cards I have made already!!  Shouldn't complain but I really have to make lots and lots this week LOL.
Anyway I thought I would post piccies of a few of my favourites - mifght even enter a challenge or two if I can find ones that match.
So here we go;
 This is a lovely Lili of the Valley image - just love the cute little dog.  I coloured her with pro markers and copics used a spellbinder shape to mat the image onto.  The flowers areWild Orchid crafts ones - as if there could be any other !!  The leaves are from a punch.
 I'm not totally sure which papers I used - just some I had in my statsh.  It is actually an easel card - not sure if my crummy photography show that up.
Finally the sentiment is a ticket sentiment from Whimsy stamps, blended over with some distress inks so it matches the rest of the card.










Right I'll post some more in a separate blog post as there might be one for a challenge in there - see you in a minute
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sam this is such a pretty card,you have been sooooo busy-love the little ticket too.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete