Followers

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Squiggles DT Call

Well Hello again.  Haven't been here for a little while as I have felt really rotten and have desperately been trying to do Christmas cards and birthday cards for this month.  Anyway this is a message about the DT call for guest designers for Squiggles stamps blog .  I thought I would enter the following cards as I absolutely love squiggles and it would be a dream come true to be a designer for them!  So although you've seen them before here they are together for the Squigglees folks to have a look at.  If I have the time I might make some more but the way things are I shall soon meet myself coming back LOL. 















I have quite a few more squiggles stamps but they want to see Christmas images this time so I hope these are ok!
Well Here's praying and keeping all digits firmly crossed that the Squiggles team like my cards! 
I will be back very soon with a few House mouse images and also some fab new Polka Doodles images too
Take care all
xxx

2 comments:

  1. GReat cards Sam, I'm sure you will make a good chance of getting in. Good luck dear. Hope you;re feeling better now!! Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Sam, Love your squiggles creations, I love their images as well, I have a little something for you at my blog Mainland Magic

    ReplyDelete