Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Crafters Companion challenge

Okay, so this card is for the Crafters Companion challenge blog which is a sketch this month with the optional topic of 'new'.  So I have done a new arrival card;

 This is a slightly unusual easel card folded on the diagonal for a change.  The image is a Crafter's Comp[anion Popcorn the bear 'bundle of joy' stamp, coloured with pro markers/copics.  I have used kraft card with some faux stitching and the papers are Nitwits, butterfly kisses. 
I've used a Martha Stewart doily edger punch and some beautiful East India ribbon from Polka Doodles.  The little flowers are made from Magnolia Doo Hickey doily flower dies.
I was pleased with this as I think in the pinks and creams it would be lovely for  a new baby girl - not that I know anyone who is having a baby so might have to try to sell this on ebay LOL.
Anyway I hope you like it.  Just off to enter it into the challenge now ;o)
Love to all
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Another adorable card. I love the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam, wow I just love that old fashioned pram!! Great card!! Frea

    ReplyDelete