Followers

Sunday 16 January 2011

Kenny K challenge

Well Sunday evening again  -I don't know where the time goes!  Anyway I have made a few cards today using some of Kenny K's beautiful girls.  I thought I would enter this one into Kenny K's challenge which this time is Blue, white and silver so I think this will be ok;

The image is obviously Kenny K, the papers are from a Papermania Capsule collection.  The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley and the ribbon and charm are from my stash.  I was pleased with this one - I love the Kenny K girlz as they are such fun to colour in and they make great cards.
I hope you like it too
xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Samantha! Love the KK image and your coluring is great!

    Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful, Love it.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh love it!!!
    great design & ribbon & dark colors!!!
    thanks for joining us at KKKG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH I love it!!
    Such a great layout and the papers are fantastic.
    Your colouring is awesome and the added charm is the perfect touch.

    Thanks for playing along at KKKG this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just hopping around and came across this card- I sooo love it! Love how clean the lines are and I'm always drawn to the small touches like the charm and the pearls. I don't have this Kenny K yet but now I'm totally tempted to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful is your color cards. Colors overflow like magic markers.

    ReplyDelete