Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2011

New name

Back again - just to let you know I will be changing the name of my blog in a few days - I am opening an online craft shop called Ladybug Crafts and I want to be able to link my blog to the shop!  I did want to call it Bumblebee crafts but was unable to in the end for various reasons.
Anyway I hope you will continue to follow me and share my new adventure - I am hoping to run a few challenges and maybe have 1 or 2 people designing cards for that so keep a look out as I will post here when I need people.
Also, if there is anything you would like to see in my shop - perhaps things that you have found difficult to get hold of in the UK (although I will ship worldwide) please let me know and I will do my very best to get hold of it.This is my little dream and althugh I am very nervous I am also very excited and I want to provide a great service for all crafty people!
So look out for my new logo and don't forget to tell your friends ;o)
I'll be back later with piccies of my tidy(er) craft room and a couple of cards.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! :-)

    It's a great news!

    ciao ciao
    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good luck with the new venture.Keep us posted.Take care.Debbie Johnsx

    ReplyDelete