Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

Late Valentine

Hello - well it's still chaos here and I haven't had much chance to do many cards unfortunately.  However I didn't post the picture of my Valentine's card that I made for my husband so thought I share it now.

So this is ladybug Tilda coloured with distress inks.I used some old design papers from my stash which I think are from a K & Co pad.
The heart shapes were cut out on my Cricut and I used a stamp addicts stamp to add the script which I embossed with gold detail powder (by WOW)
I used a Martha Stewart lace edger punch for the detail plus some black and red organza ribbon.  Finally I added a flower pin through the ribbon and some card candy!!  Oh and  Lili of the Valley sentiment.
I thought this was a really cute card and hubby seemed pleased to receive it so that's the main thing ;o)
Well I'm off to buy tiles in the morning and then I have the dreaded dentist on Tuesday for a root canal ( I am terrified of the dentist so this promises to be something of an ordeal for me!) and then on Wednesday I have an MRI scan so another stressful day as I don't like confined spaces either.  I have to say that these two things along with all the mess of having the kitchen done and setting up the web shop are making me rather stressed out at the moment.

Anyway I will be back by  at least Wednesday as there is another challenge due for Crafts US Crazy this week so I have a card to show for that.

Speak soon
xxx

1 comment: