Followers

Tuesday 22 February 2011

My new online shop

Hello everyone - we I am still here and this is my first post since the opening of my new online shop!

 Ladybug Crafts

It still isn't fully stocked as I am waiting on deliveries but I thought I would give people a chance to visit and to let me know what they would like to see there! 

I am going to be stocking Whimsy stamps, Swalk, Darkroom door, Clarity, Bildmalarna, Sheena Douglass and more along with Distress inks, Adirondack inks lots of Ranger products.  Storage things and lots more.  If there is anything you would like to see please email me as I would love to give customers the things that they really want!  Please email here if you would like to get in touch.

I have some cards to make when I get an hour this week so I will be back soon with those.
Take care all
Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment