Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

Finally ...

I have got around to draw a winner for the Humphrey stamp.  I'm sorry it has taken so long - my health has been worse than usual and I've had some crummy news from the doctor but I'm getting over i now so should be back to normal soon!  Anyway the winner is...


Frea.  Congratulations.  If you email me your address at; ladybugcrafts@btinternet.com I'll pop it in the post.

I have another stamp plate to give away so will be back later with details.
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, wow I feel so lucky, I just LOVE this stamp!! I have thing for elephants you know, it's probably something to do with my own size LOL!!
    I'm so sorry to hear you're not doing too well at the moment. I sure hope you'll feel better soon.
    Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete