Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

Back so soon ;o)

I'm back again LOL.  I also thought you might like to see a card made for my mum to give to her sister.  I have paint fusioned the picture;








So the card is all black and pink themed and I painted the flowers and the butterfly.  I was inspired by a pastel version Sheena had painted and I am really liking this.  I mad a couple of black and pink flowers too from a Marianne die and added a couple of pins.  I alos embossed around the edge of the picture with brass WOW powder.

xxx


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Sam.I'm sure she'll be over the moon with. your card.You've used some great techniques.Great colours too.Hope you're keeping well.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sam, that pint fusion looks amazing!! Love the soft blending and colours. I came home today from my holiday to find sweet Humphrey sitting in my pile of mail! He is totally adorable, thanks so much. Will ink him up straight away!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete