Followers

Thursday 25 August 2011

Craft US Crazy challenge continued...

Well yet again we're into the second week of our fortnightly challenge which is anything goes.  The sponsor for this second half is;



and a lucky winner will receive...
 
There are some great stamps o this amazing site.  I have used one to make this lovely Christmas card;





I just love this little polar bear ;o)  The image is coloured with Spectrum Noir alcohol pens, the papers are from the Bo Bunny midnight Frost range (which I love but can't get anywhere now )  - the sentiment tag is also from this collection.  I distressed all the edges and used some faded jeans distress ink around the edges.  I backed the papers onto Core'dinations card.  Finally I added some white crinkle ribbon.  Hope you like it ;o)
(Sorry this post is so late - I got it into my head it was Wednesday so I'm running a day late LOL)
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment