Followers

Thursday 19 January 2012

All loved up at the Craft US Crazy challenge.


Hooray!! Craft US Crazy is back with its fortnightly challenges ;o) This weeks theme is Valentine/Love! There is also the option of animals for those who don't feel loved up right now! So hopefully there is something for everyone so no excuse not to enter ;o)

We have a wonderful and lovely sponsor with us this challenge! The one and only...
These stamps are sooo cute.
I

And STAMP FAIRY will be giving the following prize to our winner....

So, onto my crad! I have chosen Clementine and isn't she cute holding onto heart?





The image is coloured with Prisma pencils and the heart has glossy accents on it (sorry it looks a bit cloudy but it wasn't quite dry when I took the photo), and the papers are from K & Co. I cut all the hearts out on my Crisut and layered them all up and used the thin heart frames to frame my image. I distressed the edges of the paper and inked them with Gathered Twigs distress ink. The sentiment is a stamp from Studio 490 Art from the Heart available here . The little flowers are made with some flower punches from the same papers and then layered up and some crushed mica added to the centre or a pearl (which I saved from our Christmas crackers LOL)
I added some ribbon, twine and hat pins from my stash and made the inside of the card match with some more hearts;o)
I hope you like it and I hope that we'll see you over at Craft Us Crazy - any craft is welcome so give it a go
xxx

3 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam, thanks for popping by on my blog. I´m doing fine, thanks for asking, how are you doing hun? Hope you are ok! Love your valentine card, cute image and love the flowers in the bottom left hand corner. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Love all those hearts! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete