Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2012

CD crafting !

Hi everyone - well I am not a great CD crafter even though I do have loads of craft CDS.  However I bought the Joanna Sheen Jane Shasky CD and it is really lovely and I have made a few cards from it which people have absolutely loved so I thought I'd share with you.  So the first one is so cute;






I just love this little bird.  The colours on this CD are just divine and I even enjoyed cutting out all the decoupage pieces.  I love the pattern papers and I just added a bit of ribbon and some pins (although the colours of the pins look yuck in the photo but really nice in the flesh - I really need to sort a light box out!!). 
Anyway I hope you like this card and I will post another 1 or 2 cards from this CD again tomorrow.  I am hoping to do some stamping tomorrow too so hopefully pictures will follow from that too ;o)
Sam xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment