Followers

Thursday 2 February 2012

Craft US Crazy - Anything Goes this week ;o)

I don't know where the time goes - February already!  so that means it is time for a new challenge at Craft US Crazy and a new sponsor!!
Don't forget that you're welcome to use any art mediums here! We love to see 3D, Altered, Cards, Scrapbook pages, crafty yummy goodness...whatever it is that you make by hand that fits our challenge theme!!!


Our challenge theme we have for you this time is everyone's favorite...ANYTHING GOES!!


We have a new to Craft Us Crazy and a wonderful and lovely sponsor with us this challenge! The one and only...

 
And BUGABOO STAMPS will be giving the following prize to our winner....
 
I have used the fabulous Scene it Ladybugs for my card and it's a little different than my usual style - I thought the image needed to be bright so I used the fabulous DCWV papers from their Green Stack;
 





The image is coloured with Prisma pencils and just matted and layered onto the bright papers.  I added some ribbon and twine and a sentiment from Crafty Secrets and that was that - really simple but really cute I think - Ideal for a child's card.  Hope you like it ;o)

xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment