Followers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Steampunk dress ;o)

Hi there - well I have been quite busy stamping and I really do want to try to play with my new Spellbinders too!  Anyway thought you might like to see a card so here we go;




I used a shaped card blank for a change but inked around all the edges to blend in.  The stamp is from Kanban (Jaspar set I think)  and I coloured it with Prisma pencils and sansodor.  I used Kanban papers (Cambridge Collection - again I think that's what they are LOL) and I just used my nesties to build up some shapes.  I added some seam binding ribbon, which I coloured with Distress ink as it started out being cream ;o)  I added some pins and an organza rose.  I really like the colours of this - the photograph doesn't really do it justice.  My husband says he really liked it too which is always nice as he isn't a crafter ;o)
Anyway I hope you like it too.
Bye for now
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow what lovely colours i adore the card its beautiful Samantha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that steampunk dress and the ensemble hat! Your papers are wonderful and the pins are an excellent touch. :)

    ReplyDelete