Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

Design team call

Did you know that designer Jinger Adams , previously of Cricut fame, is having a design team call for her own product line.  I thought I might enter for a bit of fun and just see if I get picked ;o)  I thought I'd use my new Wild Rose Studio stamp for one card so here we go;





The stamp is Bella with flowers and she is coloured with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I cut her out and layered her onto a Spellbinders Butterflies circle which is cut in core'dinations cardstock.  The papers are Vintage rose by Wild Rose Studio and I am just loving the pinks, browns and turquoises.
The ribbon is crush ribbon by Creative Expressions along with the organza rose and bakers twine.  The hatpins are from my stash.  The stamp, papers and twine are available here .

I hope you like my card and I hope Jinger likes it too ;o)  Why not give it a go ;o)

xxx

13 comments:

  1. Beaututiful colour, great image , lovely card.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. You did a beautiful job coloring the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crd is beautiful! I love the stick pins and the soft color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I really like the pins!!

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so beautiful... :)
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card! I love the colors you picked too, so light and springy. Thanks for entering it for the design team call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That elephant is so cute! Love the stick pins! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors you chose are stunning! The intricate cuts, ribbon and pins add to the elegance. Good luck on the design team call!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors! And that stamp is so cute!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute! I love the pins on the top of the Bow!! So Cute!!

    Best wishes and Good Luck!!

    xoxoxox

    Jessica @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH your card is gorgeous! I absolutely adore your ribbon treatment and dainty pins. Beautiful color scheme and super cute image too! Great job and best of luck on Jinger's DT call! hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable! I love the colors

    ReplyDelete