Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

Fergus ;o)

Hello everyone - well it looks like Spring has sprung - I just hope it lasts as it is so nice to see the sunshine ;o)  I thought I'd pop a card on this morning using a beautiful Fergus stamp from Wild Rose Studio, available here .  So, here we go;





This is Fergus with bouquet and I have coloured him with distress inks.  The papers are Butterfly Garden also from Wild Rose, which I have inked around the edges.  I have layered Fergus onto a splendid circle Spellbinder using some Bazzill card.  The ribbon is seam binding which I coloured with Victorian Velvet distress ink.  I then added a few flowers from my stash.  The sentiment is also a Wild Rose stamp from their Birthday Circles, which I heat embossed.
I hope you love Fergus as much as I do ;o)

xxx  


2 comments:

  1. FAB card great little monster I love him . Love the backing paper , its all come together so nicely well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card - the playful/sweet image goes so well with the soft elegant details of the card!

    ReplyDelete