Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Distressed Lottie

Hello everyone - well what a change in the weather, it is so nice to see some sunshine ;o)  Anyway I thought I would show you a card using a stamp from the Humphrey's Corner range by Crafter's Companion.  This is Lottie and she is on her swing;






She is distressed because I have coloured her with Distress markers !  I thought these colours gave her a vintage look which I love.  I embossed some core'dinations card for the background and also added a little patterned paper from the Humphrey's Corner CD Rom.  I inked all the edges with brushed corduroy distress ink. I stamped the sentiment with Wild Honey distress ink and embossed with clear detail powder.   I added some hemp cord flowers and some punched leaves.  I finished with a vintage ribbon bow and a lovely old leather button which I think looks lovely on this card ;o)
I did the inside to match.
I really like this card which is unusual for me as I usually find faults and wish I'd done something different but I like this and don't think I will part with it LOL.

I'll be back shortly with some pictures of my new little crafty studio - I've had a small summer house put in the garden as my craft room is overflowing so I am really looking forward to when it is finished and I can move some things in there - Anyway more of that in a little while
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment