Followers

Sunday 27 May 2012

My new crafty space

Morning!  Well it looks like it's going to be another hot day here.  I thought I would pop back as promised with some pictures of my new little crafty space ;o)  I would post some pictures of my craft room at the moment but I am too embarrassed as it is such a mess!!  Anyway, my lovely dad offered to pay for a small summerhouse to be put up in our back garden as an extra craft space for me.  It is now up and hubby and I have painted the inside and now I just have to sort out some carpet and a nice table to work on and some storage things.  Anyway here are some piccies;







It is only small but the extra space will make a big difference.  I can't wait for it to be finished ;o)  Plus with the big windows on each side too it is a really bright and airy space.  I am hoping it will be a great space for my creativity to go wild as I am hoping to plan some classes and workshops for my local area when I can find a suitable venue.

Just a note to remind everyone that I am having a Design Team call on my store blog so please pop on over there for all the details and give it a go ;o)

Anyway I hope you like my new craft room.
xxx


1 comment: