Followers

Thursday 25 October 2012

Craft Us Crazy challenge 29...

Use the colour black and/or party theme.


Our sponsor this week is Kimberly Greenlee who is offering this great prize ;


from Stampin' Up.  It  includes the Party This Way Bundle;


Stampin’ Up Party This Way Clear Stamp Set – Retired
Stampin’ Up Petite Pennants Builder Punch Retail 16.95
I just love that bunting punch ;o)

So I have done a card this week, which has been tough so my mojo is on vacation at present!!, so I hope you will forgive me if not my usual stuff ;o)  ;





The stamp is Tilda with her Kookaburra by Magnolia - I just fell in love with this image when I saw it - I think it's the Kookaburra that sold it to me ;o))  I coloured her with Black soot distress ink and just picked out a little colour in her hairband, ner buttons and the bird.  I used Melissa Frances' 5th Avenue papers along with some Bazzill too.  I distressed all the edges and inked with peacock feathers and black soot inks.  The Celebrate sentiment is from Anna Griffin, which I stamped in peacock feathers and heat embossed.  I added some vintage ribbon and a dazzle heart to finish along with a couple of pearls.  I did the inside to match.  This was the second card I did for this challenge - I did one and just hated it - perhaps I'll pluck up the courage and post it anyway LOL.

Please join us at Craft Us Crazy this week - you can do any crafty project you fancy and there is a great prize on offer ;o)  I hope to see you there.

xxx
 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! You must have found some mojo as I can't see that it's missing at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunningly beautiful, I love the colours and the layout and your colouring on this gorgeous Tilda is absolutely outstanding
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete