Followers

Thursday 6 December 2012

Craft US Crazy - Challenge 32

Hello everyone, well it is time for the Craft Us Crazy challenge


It seems ages since I have done one as I missed the last one due to being unwell - anyway I'm feeling a little better now so am glad to back crafting again ;o)

So, this fortnights challenge is;  
Christmas/Winter and/or Favourite embellishment.

You can enter any crafty project on this theme but please make sure to mention what your favourite embellishment is if that is the challenge you are following!
Our sponsor this week is The Stamp Fairy

Stamp Fairy

I have used a fab digi from The Stamp Fairy called George and Friends 2 - he is soo cute ;o)  





This is a really simple card as I didn't want to cover up the lovely background paper which is from the Winter Wonderland range by Raspberry Road.  This was harder than it sounds as I love embellishments and lots of layers so it took a lot of restraint LOL.  The snowman and his friend are coloured with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I added a dot of Glossy accents to his buttons and eyes.  On the snow at the bottom I added some stickles crystal glitter glue and then layered some white webbing over the top to add a little texture (ok I had to get one layer in somewhere didn't I ??)  The sentiment I printed out from Craft Artist by Serif using one of their digikit alphasand then added some more stickles to that too.  I layered it onto a Kraft card then finally added some punched glittery snowflakes.  Finally I added my favourite embellishment of the moment which is some beautiful crinkle edged ribbon.  
I hope you like George and his friend ;o)
So, get into the festive spirit and join in our challenge ;o)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment