Followers

Monday 24 March 2014

Beaded bouquet

Hello all :)  Well it's pretty chilly here and I am busy crafting.  As most of you know my health is pretty poor at the best of times and I have been unable to work too much for ages and to be honest I hate it! Anyway, I do have a small online craft store at Ladybug Crafts selling crafty goodies but now I am also thinking of selling more of the things I make too.  I will probably open an Etsy store soon but have lots of things to make and ideas to follow up first.  So, I thought you might like to see my first French beaded bouquet made after following a lesson by the fabulous Katie Dean. 
 
It's a wedding bouquet and with enough practice I am hoping to perhaps make some to sell - I would love to know what you think;
 
 
 



 
I also have plans for lots of beautiful cushions, home décor items and also cards as always.  I'll be back later with a little blackboard I have altered.
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment