Followers

Saturday 5 April 2014

Here comes Spring?

 
Hello there, I hope you're all enjoying the weekend :) 
 I am trying to catch up on some crafting but have so many ideas I'm not sure where to start! 
I thought though that I ought to share something for the Ladybug challenge blog, which this month is based on the theme of Spring. 
I am showing the birdhouse I made for my mum for Mother's day.
 
 Actually I made this a little while ago and my mum kept saying how she liked it and would I make her one so, as she is difficult to buy for, I thought she should have it for Mother's Day.
 
It started life just as a blank MDF birdhouse.  I used Tilda papers and covered it and inked it.  I die cut some paper borders to edge the roof and did a few rolled flowers to pop about.  I added the little clock at the apex of the roof and then for the Tilda bird to perch on, I put a vintage style key. I just love it and my mum has hung it in her hallway and it looks really cute.
 




 
I hope you like my little birdhouse and also that you'll join in the Spring challenge over at the Ladybug challenge blog
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment