Followers

Friday 12 September 2014

Good afternoon everyone :) 
I hope you are all well and having a fab crafty September.
I am trying to organise myself to make Christmas cards and gifts - I've got
so much to do and the time is just flying by!!
 
Anyway, I thought I would pop in and let you see a card I have made with some
 
I have made a bit of a shaped card by using a scalloped circle die to take off the top corner.
I have embossed some pink Core'dinations card with the Ornate Butterflies embossing folder.
I then sanded it back to see the core - I love this folder, especially as it's A4
so you can do some really big projects with it.
I then took the Decorative Heart folder and embossed some white card.  I used Pebeo gilding wax in Empire Gold to really make the pattern stand out.
I cut out one of the embossed butterflies from the left over pink card
and also embossed some vellum with the butterflies too and cut one out of this too.
I added gilding wax to the vellum piece and then stuck the vellum wings to the pink butterfly
and added some little pearls along the body.
I stuck this lovely little butterfly to the centre of the heart.
The sentiment is from the Sentimentals range - Vintage Floral - Greetings 
To finish I added
a fancy bow, a sparkly gem and a couple of stick pins.
 






 
I think this card is really floaty and feminine and I love it :)
I hope you do too
 
xxx
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment