Followers

Tuesday 2 September 2014

My exciting news

 
Hello again (and so soon !!).
Well I did mention that I had some exciting news that I would like to share.
To be honest I have known for a little while now but to be honest I couldn't really believe it lol, so didn't say much just in case it wasn't real!!
 
I had a message on Facebook from a very nice lady who asked if I had a few moments for a chat.  For a horrible moment I wondered if I'd done something I shouldn't have done so I hesitantly said yes I was about and could have a few words.
Anyway, the nice lady was Sharon Callis from Crafter's Companion and she asked me if I would like to be a part of Crafter's Companion's Die'sire design team.  I asked her if she had the right person LOL!!!  So after the shock had abated a bit I said I would love to -
 
so I am now a design team member for Crafter's Companion Die'sire dies and Embossalicious embossing folders.
Excited isn't quite the right word, I'm ecstatic but a bit nervous too as the girls on the team are all super talented.  I am certainly going to do my very best to produce some great projects for them - and this is made easier by the fabulous dies and embossing folders that they bring to the market.
So I thought I had better share a crafty make with you using said folders :)
 
For the first one, I have kept it simple;
 



 
This is Kraft card embossed using the 8 x 8 folder Elegance.
I wrapped some lace across the front and made a lace flower.  The sentiment is from the Sentimentals range - Sentiments heat embossed with WOW powder and cut out with the Scalloped Tag .
I made the inside up to match and added a blank scalloped tag as a place to write a message :)
 
Well I will be back with lots more from Crafter's Companion very soon.
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment