Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2014

October Challenge at Ladybug Crafts

 
Hello all and welcome to Autumn :)
 
I love the Autumn, especially the beautiful colours that surround us.  I am very lucky to live in a fairly rural area so get to see lots of leaves turning from green to a fabulous range of oranges, yellows and browns :)
 
So, over at the Ladybug Crafts challenge blog this month, the challenge is Autumn and/or Halloween :)
Now I love Halloween, but sadly I don't really have anyone to send Halloween cards to so I have chosen to go with the Autumn theme.
 
I have used Heartfelt Creations papers and stamps to make this card.
 
I stamped in Vintage Sepia Versafine and then coloured the sunflower with Aquamarkers.
I didn't use any water at all (which is what I would usually do) but used the blender pen instead.  I used a hot pressed watercolour paper so it was nice and smooth. 
I layered up some of the papers from the matching pad and added the stamp which I had cut out with a slight margin.
The little stamp like piece with the sunflower on was coated with Glossy accents and a sprinkling of really fine glitter.
I added a big bow with a resin rose on top and also added 2 corduroy brads at the top.
I did the inside of the card to match.
Heartfelt Creations papers make it so easy to make a fab card fairly quickly and most of all I love these amazing Autumnal colours.





 
I hope you like my card today and I also hope you'll join in with our challenge this month.
 
xxx


2 comments: