Followers

Friday 29 May 2015

Scruffy Little Kitten launch

Hi all - well today is the first sneaky peek of the new Scruffy Little Kitten designs by Crafter's Companion that will launch on Create and Craft on Monday :)
This is my first sample as a part of the Spectrum Noir TV sample team.
This card uses the stamp - All Things Grow with Love
I have coloured him in with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
 


 
I have used sepia tones (pen colours listed below) and so used kraft and brown card to layer up a card and added some hessian and string too to make a card suitable for a boy.
The papers I used are from the Scruffy Little Kitten CD.
 
I hope you like my card :)
 
xxx
 
Spectrum Noir pens used for image;
 
Skin - TN1, TN2, TN3, FS2
Hair - EB1, EB4, EB5, TN3, TN5, TN7
Dungarees - BG5, BG7, EB3, EB5, EB7, EB8
T Shirt - TN6, TN7, TN8, TN9
Watering Can - BG5, BG7, EB2, EB5, EB7, EB8
Boots - TN6, TN7, TN8, TN9, Blender
Leaves - GB8, GB9, GB10
Butterflies - TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4
Shadow - GB8, EB1, EB2, EB3, Blender


1 comment: