Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

Ladybug challenge - do it with dies :)

Good morning (or afternoon, or evening :) )
I'm back with my card for the Ladybug Crafts challenge for June.
 
This month the theme is to use your dies.  I love my dies and I am lucky enough to be on the Crafter's Companion Die'sire design team so I thought I'd share a card I made using their Spring dies.
 
 
 
 
This uses the beautiful window die, the pennant bunting and the wildflower trio.  I used the dry stone wall embossing folder on kraft card for the background.  I just love teal, brown and cream as a colour combination and I was pretty happy with this card :)
 
 
Don't forget to pop along and join in the challenge
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Love the scene you have created Sam. Great colour palette. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing Sam, a lovely card, xxxx

    ReplyDelete